Should have...

I should have posted this Wednesday, but the week has been so crazy, I didn't get around to it.

Had a great time at the opening of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It was fantastic!

Got in some knitting. Broke my sock needles. Ugh! When asked what type they are, most just assume that they broke at the join. Truth is, I love my kollage square needles. They did not break at the join. They broke due to operator error...because I packed my knitting back too full. The stitch counter got snagged on my tin of tools, which as at the bottom, under about 4 skeins of Gryfindor colors. I gave it a tug and the stitch marker stayed put and the cable snapped in the middle, right where the marker was.

That'll teach me. :D

Anyways, a picture of knitting in action! The skien is in my friend's hood on his cloak. We all thought that was clever. Certainly made it easier to knit while standing in line!

1 comments:

Lanora said...

Ya got it goin on at the showing!