Knit and Tink

Well, I finished the square for the blanket and started the border. Then promptly ripped it out about 6 rows in. I had made a few little mistakes...and then Geoff asked some questions about how to read it and I realized I had done it backwards. Oye.

The drive to Geoff's grandparent's for Thanksgiving had me picking up the 440 stitches on the sides and working on the edging yet again, and I may or may not have done it wrong...again.

So...I've set it aside and have resigned myself to the fact that I may indeed be stressing out a bit more than I thought with this closing of the house. (That should happen this Tuesday.) I've confirmed this theory by spending a portion of this evening packing. Six boxes are packed and stacked by my apartment's fireplace, and I haven't made a dent in this place. That's just the majority of books from the living room bookcase and a box of cookbooks. I am already out of places to put boxes...which I am out of already. ARGH.

There's really a lot of gunk that goes with this. Packing, moving, unpacking, transferring utilities, cleaning this apartment...this list is a mile long I think. Plus work on top of that...I might really be losing it.

However, in the spirit of the Holiday, I'm so thankful that life is going this direction. Should be a fun challenge, if I can make it to it! Be well all!

0 comments: