And now, A message from our Sponsor

Unless you're absolutely sure, most likely not under the influence of heavy duty sinus medication, don't knit.

Well, at least don't try converting patterns while you're sick. Or rather, this is a wonderful note to myself to never do it again. At least it wasn't on the night dress. I knew better than to try to knit on that bad boy.

Wanting to do some knitting, I thought, "Hey! The sock is easy! I just have the heel then straight knitting! No big deal!" Apparently I can't convert a three needle pattern to magic loop properly when I'm fighting a sinus infection and did this.

No, that heel is not right. Yes the other sock is correct, and now I'm tearing it out.

This is a good thing though. I didn't like how I picked up the stitches anyways so it gives me a change to redo those.

Still, never again will I attempt the knitting while I'm sick. Lesson learned.

0 comments: